Summary of Page Contents
- Information That We May Collect
- How We May Use Your Information
- Access to Information and Choices
- Merger or Bankruptcy
- Changes and Updates
- Privacy Questions or Concerns
- Terms and Conditions of Use
Information That We May Collect
TreatCure does not collect any personal information of our visitors for any reasons whatsoever.
We collect anonymous information on you when you use our website and through cookies and web beacons. We may combine the information that we collect with that we obtain from third parties. The information we may collect include:
- We use third party sources to collect anonymous information about our visitors e.g. their age bracket, gender, language and location.
- We use third party sources through cookies and web beacons to collect information used to analyze how visitors use our website in terms of which content they access, time and date of visit, duration of visit, the number and frequency of the visitors, and the sources of our visitors.
- We and third party advertisers may use statistical cookies to track anonymous information regarding how our visitors interact with the advertisements on our website.
How We May Use Your Information
Research and Evaluation
We use information that we collect about the users of this website to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the services we provide. Likewise, we may use the information for market analysis with an aim of developing new services which reflect the needs and interests of our esteemed users. Furthermore, we or other companies may use information collected about you through cookies and web beacons to suggest and deliver content which we believe may be valuable and of interest to you.
Marketing and advertising
We may work with third party companies to allow advertisers to serve you ads within the TreatCure Website using information about you that such advertisers have collected from third party sources. Such information may include your click stream, subject of advertisements scrolled over or clicked during your visit to this and other websites. This information is then used to deliver advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
Access to Information and Choices
Merger or Bankruptcy
In the event that we acquire, are acquired by, or merge with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign all collected information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy or a similar situation, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
Changes and Updates
Privacy Questions or Concerns
If you have any issue you would like to communicate to us concerning this private policy feel free to do so through our Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions of Use
It is important to understand our Terms and Conditions of Use before using any portion of our site.
Read Our Terms and Conditions of Use
August 10, 2016